In this tough economy, Event Managers are trying to accomplish much more in far less time. Whether you need to manage one show or 500, Exhibits South can give you the edge you need to make your trade show program a success.
Our Guru™ Online Exhibit Manager System provides you with 24/7/365 access to one of the most advanced, user-friendly event management tools on the market today. With Guru™, you can keep track of inventory, staffing, task management, budgeting and reporting – all online in real-time.
From high-end reporting to simple tasks to full measurement, Guru™ provides you with a holistic view of your company’s event marketing programs in a way that no Excel spreadsheet ever could. By streamlining information and inventory in our web-based application, you have the power to do more in less time while drastically increasing your productivity – saving you time and money.
We Help You Work Smarter, Not Harder
Guru™ can give you the edge you need to make your next trade show a success, with more efficiency, less effort and increased results!
This powerful 24/7/365 web-based solution can dramatically improve your company’s trade show and event programs. Our applications offer centralized management of trade show assets and streamlined processes – anytime, anywhere, with unlimited users – all in a secure environment.
The one-stop system allows you to quickly find what you need, saving you time, money and wasted man-hours. With just a few clicks, you can create a new event, locate available properties or even view all of your shows.
• Your own custom company-branded Guru™ system
• Save time, money and manpower by quickly tapping into all event-related info in one application
• Access your data at the office, at home, or in a hotel – 24/7/365!
• Comprehensive real-time inventory management system
• Maintain and allocate budgets
• Control your corporate brand messaging and image
• Instantly generate reports for budgets, events and inventory usage
• Instantly communicate and exchange information, including strategic goals and objectives
• Password-protected, with various levels of security available